Howard Shockey & Sons, Inc., is seeking an experienced Technical System Analyst for our corporate office in Winchester, VA. The Technical System Analyst is responsible for analyzing company procedures, processes, and software systems identifying areas for improvement and ensuring that technology aligns with business goals and functions efficiently. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Manage corporate processes through use of project management software
- Research & recommend software and systems for use throughout the company and create analysis reports that represent the cost-benefit of any recommendations
- Assist in implementing and integrating software and systems
- Develop employee training programs on software and system use
- Act as software administrator maintaining permissions, settings, track updates, fixes and enhancements and communicate updates and implications to team
Must have strong written and verbal communication skills and be able to communicate effectively across various positions and levels within the company.
Associate’s degree or bachelor’s degree from a two or four-year college or university; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Microsoft certifications and/or other industry standard certifications preferred.
As an equal opportunity employer, it is the policy of The Shockey Companies that employment practices shall not be influenced by an employee’s or applicant’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions including lactation; gender identity, and sexual orientation), age (40 or older), disability, national origin, veteran status or genetic information (including family medical history).